Sunday, October 26, 2008

Would you be able to help the new blogger.....

So I am new at this whole blogging thing and I am still trying to figure out all the tricks of the trade! The whole reason I started this was to keep friends and family updated since most of my fam lives out of state. I was just wondering if there is a way to do a couple things on here:

1) is there a way to set up a feature that will alert people when you have a new post? if so, how do you do it? can I make a list with emails I want to send it to?

2) is there a way to set up a guestbook or link for people to sign in and leave a comment that they stopped by besides by a post???

If you have any ideas I would love to hear them. Thanks my fellow bloggers...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know of away to have people leave notes other than comments, but if you go to my blog, there is a link on the left that says email subscriptions powered by feedblitz. people can sign up that way to see updates. anyhoo...maybe that will help a little! I'm still learning too!