Monday, October 27, 2008

They just grow way too fast.....

I can't believe my little pumpkin is just a few days away from 5 months old! Time just goes by so fast. (I look at Cal and think where did the last 6 years go???? )Although it is sad that time flies by, it is fun to see Madden grow and develop his little personality. He is really grown to be such a wonderful and good boy! I struggled the first few months with him because he was pretty fussy and had colic. Thankfully he has pretty much outgrown it and became such a happy little boy! He is so much fun now a days. He just loves to play with his feet and roll around on the floor. He loves all his different little toys, he loves to munch on his fingers and even his toes! ha ha It's so cute he will bring his feet to his mouth and just go to town on his toes. Too cute! He is sooooo vocal! He loves to hear himself talk and LOVES to look at himself in the mirror!! I will sit him in his bumbo and put him in front of the mirror and he will just smile and laugh and talk! I love to watch him! He loves attention and to be talked to, especially from the ladies and his brother. It is so awesome to watch him and Cal interact. Madden really loves his brother and will just stare at him. It is so cute to listen to Cal talk to him. He calls him booga.....
Well enough bragging about my babies, thanks for listening to me babble. Here are some cute pictures that I got enjoy.........



It's fun to have a little brother, you can do this to him.



Admiring myself in the mirror!



Me and my brother!



That's right.......I make this bib look good!



My mommy loves me.

1 comment:

Starring Brooklyn and Alexis said...

What cutie patooties you have! Cal looks like Daddy and Madden looks like you...that's just my opinion! How sweet they both look though! Can you believe how fast they grow?!