Monday, November 10, 2008

Boy they sure do grow fast....

So my baby is getting so big so fast! He turned 5 months on the 28th of Oct. He is currently teething like crazy. His brother got his first tooth at around 6 and a half months so I am expecting his to come somewhere around that time as well! I feel so bad for him because he just seems so miserable at times and I just wish I could help him more. I heard a lot of good things about these homeopathic tablets/drops for teething so I finally broke down and bought some. The ones I got are liquid drops and they are all natural. I only had to use them a few times and they seemed to work ok. (or I guess it could have been coincidence) He actually is being a very good boy, considering.....
It was soooo long ago that I went through this teething stuff with Cal so I don't really remember all the tricks of the trade. I don't recall Cal being very fussy during these times. I don't know if he wasn't fussy or if it has just been so long that I forgot it. hee hee hee If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them! I tried all the standard/known treatments but, maybe someone knows something that I haven't tried yet!!
Here are a few pics of my big boy at 5 months old. Time sure flies....:(





No comments: